Food Fodder: Oh, How Pinteresting!

google

Well, Droid has returned! Except they forgot the SD card and the case, the SD card being the important point here. I was going to post my Healthy Hot Chocolate recipe today, but I can’t take pictures without the SD card! I mean, come. ON. I feel like I can’t have hot chocolate until I get it, which just totally sucks because it’s supposed to snow tonight. (giddy!) I have another old card, but I need to delete all the info on it first. ANYway, that was my long winded way of saying, today I’m taking you on a trip down Pinterest Lane all the way to The Drool Pool. I have several Drool Pools just to keep all my pins straight, but don’t worry, I won’t lead you astray. I’m linking up with The Vintage Apple today, so come join us! I’d love to see your favorite pins of the week! (click on images for their source!)

The first pin has nothing to with The Drool Pool and everything to do with coffee and kids’ play things. We’ve all seen grocery stores, mini kitchens, and bake shops, but have you seen THIS?

Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread

Look, I know I’m eating healthy (sans weekends, let’s be honest), but I can’t stop thinking about this cake. And now you’re drooling, too.

For the holidays: Deep Dish Pumpkin Meringue Pie (*or* body butter, just saying…)

If we have to eat veggies, they might as well look pretty!

And a little treat for my hair…

Tomorrow is my 300th post! I can’t believe it! I have NO idea what I’m going to write about yet, either! Hooray!

Also, NaNoWriMo Word count: 20, 387 (meaning I’m about 4,000 words behind. No worries! I’ll catch up!)

6 Responses to Food Fodder: Oh, How Pinteresting!
  1. Amanda Austin
    November 16, 2011 | 12:32 pm

All delish, and the hair is super cute, but I LOVE her eyemakeup…I’m a huge eyemakeup nerd ;)

• Kallay
      November 16, 2011 | 4:03 pm

I know! I was studying it and she’s definitely got a mixture of liquid and pencil eyeliner on there. I need to invest in some falsies, too.

2. Hutch
    November 16, 2011 | 1:32 pm

I always email myself from my phone because I’m too lazy to plug it in to the computer and copy the pics over. So basically I make it more difficult on myself :)

The deep dish pumpkin case goondess looks amazing!

• Kallay
      November 16, 2011 | 4:02 pm

My phone won’t let me take pictures without the card in, otherwise, I’d be rowing in your boat! Haha! I *hate* getting pics off my phone, but my camera is a POS now and always takes grainy pics, so we use the phone. We’re planning on getting a new camera at tax time. Yay, taxes!

3. Amanda
    November 16, 2011 | 6:49 pm

I am so impressed with your word count for nanowrimo!!! And I love all the things that you pinned. I think I’m going to bake banana chocolate chunk cookies tonight!

4. fojoy
    November 16, 2011 | 8:54 pm

Dang, that banana bread looks so good!
    Going to pinter it now…